Friday, June 13, 2014

Five-Minute Friday: Messenger

You are beautiful, your hair looks nice, what cute shoes you have on, I love your smile, you make me laugh, you are very special, you have a way with words, you light up a room, you are a light in this dark world, you are amazing, you are wonderful, your makeup looks so lovely, you are so kind, you are a sweet soul, your outfit looks so stylish, you are such a fun person, you are a ray of sunshine, you are such an amazing friend, amazing Mom, amazing employee, I admire you, I look up to you, I enjoy you, you make my day, I am amazed by you, I think you are fantastic, you are so sweet, you are awesome, you rock!

I love to give compliments- I love to see the smiles-the face lighting up-when my words fall upon a soul I come in contact with-words are powerful-words are strong-
 
I am a messenger and my message is that you are beautiful because you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Note: This post is part of a new writing adventure I am on. Lisa-Jo Baker has a Five Minute Friday group where bloggers write for five minutes on a specific word. This week's word was MESSENGER. You can check this out at: http://lisajobaker.com/.

 
 

No comments: