Friday, September 12, 2014

I Love My Life-Tell Me Why You Love Yours


Today I want to state why my life is GOOD, why my life is FULL and why I am BLESSED. I am very self-relective and I spend a great deal of time focusing on my weaknesses, the things I am lacking, the things that worry me, etc... I wanted to use this week's blogging time to state why I LOVE MY LIFE...

I HAVE A HUSBAND WHO: WORKS HARD FOR OUR FAMILY AND GOES TO COLLEGE AT THE SAME TIME, IS DEDICATED TO  PROVIDING, IS AN EXAMPLE TO ME OF HOW DEDICATED MY GOD IS TO PROVIDING FOR ME AND IS MY HERO.
 
I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS WHO: CHALLENGE ME DAILY, SHOWER ME WITH KISSES AND HUGS, MAKE MY LAUGH, AND KEEP ME ON MY KNEES.
 
I HAVE DAILY STRUGGLES THAT REMIND ME THAT: I NEED GOD,GOD IS BIG, THAT IT IS ALL ABOUT GRACE AND THAT I CAN LEARN AND GROW DESPITE MY STRUGGLES.

I HAVE NEW THINGS HAPPENING EVERY WEEK WHERE I SEE GOD WORKING: NEW FRIENDSHIPS, OPPORTUNITIES TO WRITE AND EXPRESS MYSELF, NEW WAYS OF THINKING, NEW LESSONS LEARNED. I AM NOT STAGNANT
(I COULD NOT ALWAYS SAY THAT).

I AM FULFILLING GOD'S PURPOSE BECAUSE HE IS WORKING IN ME.
 LAST-BUT NOT LEAST:
I HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE LOVE EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
TO INVEST IN THIS LIFE GOD HAS GIVEN ME...

 
Just keeping it simple this week, speaking truth, encouraging my soul and now....
 
Your turn- tell me why you love your life!
Write it down for yourself, tell someone and make it known.
You are blessed, loved and your life is GOOD.

No comments: