Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Exciting News...

Ladies, 
I will be taking a break from blogging for about 2 months to focus on strengthening this blog and creating better connections and resources. 

You mean the world to me and this space needs to continue to be a space for us to embrace each other with grace and love for healing in our hearts ( see pic!).

This is the first pic I made myself! I have some stuff to learn and will be creating my own pics soon enough!

I will be revamping my blog with the help of my amazing friend Laura and mostly focusing on creating some amazing free resources for all of you who subscribe to the blog! I am SO excited about this.
 
And...I will also be working on my E-book which will be something that I will sell for a small fee. I hope to have it completed by mid-Fall, but it is all in God's hands. I have so much to learn and gotta keep my hubby, my boys work and church stuff going as best as I can so again- hang with me! 
 
The E-book...I CANNOT wait to share with you what it will contain- but it will be encouraging to the MAX and I am just praying so much for God to continue to help me as I work on this resource for all of you.
 
So hang tight with me- enjoy my guests! I have a wide variety of ladies coming to share some AWESOME things to support you as a Christian Working Mama. I cannot wait to share these ladies with you and I hope you are so incredibly blessed by what they gifted women have to offer!
 
Lots of love!
 
Liz

 
P.S.- If you would like to contact me by e-mail for any reason at all; ideas, prayer requests, comments you don't want to post but just bounce off of me- please feel free. My e-mail address is: Jones_ElizabethA@msn.com.
 
And remember- the Facebook group is active and always a great place for some quick encouragement- click here to connect CWM FB Group. We are continuing to work on Bible Memorization together.

No comments: